Monday, December 10, 2012

A Heartfelt Exchange With Carole ♡

Hello Michael.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but is this your music?
Carole


Hi Carole,
Yes your are right! Michael White's composition & music from X-Factor, Elektra/Asylum album in 1978. In 2010, it re-released in CD.
We perform a acoustic version of this song in LIVE as well. This photo, link below, probably captured when we were playing and singing the song at a concert in May 20th 2012 : )))
LOVE. HEALING. INSPIRATION. HOPE.
Leisei & Michael

Hello Michael.
That is so amazing.
As a young jazz dancer years ago I would dance to your song and I can honestly say that I would be swept away by the magic of it and lose myself in the melody. It was my favourite song to dance to. I stopped dancing after having my family and this song became lost in memory until I heard it on face book one day. It made my heart beat faster and actually moved me to tears when I listened to it. All those magical memories of dancing to it came flooding back. I had to buy the album straight away and now I play it nearly every day.
I am extremely honoured that you have replied to me and want to thank you for making such beautiful music that steals my heart.
Yours sincerely
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment